Photo Gallery iOS App – (Using Rest API)
A demo Photo Gallery App using a Rest API using MVVM architecture in Swift + UIKit.
- Fully Programmatic UI. No storyboards used.
- ZERO third-party libraries used.
- Clean codebase with MVVM pattern using Swift & UIKit.
- Elastic Spring-like UI animations as seen in the video.
- Implemented ViewState pattern (inspired by ReactJS). It gives more control & transparency over view update logic.
- REST API calls to fetch JSON placeholder data from: https://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/
- Full gesture support: Tap, Pan, Pinch & Rotate.
- Utilized Delegate design pattern.
Video Demo (original)
Check out the video demo below. Please give it some time to load 🙂
Below’s the link to my updated resume. 🙂