Posts App (UIKit)
Application for viewing posts that are downloaded in JSON format from the server. Written in Swift/UIKit without using storyboard. Built on the MVVM architecture.
- Support version from IOS 14 and portrait orientation
- Downloading a list of posts from the server using an HTTP request to the API.
- Displaying a list of posts in a table where each cell has a dynamic height.
- Sorting the feed with a button in the UINavigationBar by date and rating, descending, according to the user’s choice.
- Displaying a short description of the post with the possibility of expanding and collapsing the text using the “Expand/Collapse” buttons.
- Clicking on a post opens the screen details of the selected post.
- View details of the selected post:
- Post image display.
- Displaying the text of the post, the number of likes, the date of the post.