School project that consist of 4 team members
Git was not working after updating macOS
xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
-The problem is that Xcode Command-line Tools needs to be updated.
Go back to your terminal and enter:
and a software is going to be installed, once that is done, your git should be ready to run.
if that doesn’t work, refer to this thread
- Due to time constraints, our team barely had time to meet and plan the project.
- The first step was to create a blueprint with checkboxes to complete. We followed the waterfall method as well.
- Following the creation of a Firebase project, we spent time researching which language to use for the User Interface and ultimately chose
SwiftUI. Xcode was my choice because it allowed me to see the app as I coded.
- Created Log in and Sign up page for the app.
First Designs of the App
- My classmate created another interface with the wrong bundle id, so we had to change that, his interface was well developed but had spaghetti 🍝 code.
- Created sign in provider with only email and password