This project aims to develop an app, for Telepass interview process, that shows a Pokémon list with its image and name.
When a user taps on a Pokémon, the app will show a view with Pokémon’s name, image, stats, and category (fire, smoke, etc).
For this project I used:
- Swift 5
- iOS 13 as Deployment Target (for SwiftUI purpose)
- Xcode 13
- No external libraries or pods
- API link
I followed the MVVM architecture, dividing the project in:
- It contains the data struct of the API result.
- It contains the logic for data fetching by API request. It adopts ViewModel’s protocols to be trasparent to it.
- It contains the observable objects to be observed by views.
- It contains the SwiftUI views.