Reminders Menu Bar
Simple macOS menu bar application to view and interact with reminders. Developed with SwiftUI and using Apple Reminders as a source.
- All interactions through the macOS menu bar
- Keep everything in sync with Apple Reminders
- Create new reminders in your chosen list
- Mark reminders as completed / uncompleted
- Remove reminders or Move reminders between lists
- Filter reminders through lists or through completed status
Reminders Menu Bar requires macOS Big Sur 11 or later.
Note: The app is not signed by an account enrolled in the Apple Developer Program; As a result you will probably see a message saying it cannot be opened since it is not from an Identified Developer.
To open the app follow the steps below:
- Try to run the app and when you see the message just click OK;
- Open System Preferences > Security and Privacy;
- Check the message saying that the app was blocked;
- Finally click on Open Anyway.
Reminders Menu Bar can be installed using Homebrew.
brew install --cask DamascenoRafael/tap/reminders-menubar
Direct downloads can be found on the releases page.
After downloading and extracting, just drag the .app file to the Applications folder.