Square In-App Payments iOS SDK SwiftUI
Build remarkable payments experiences in your SwiftUI app. This SDK is SwiftUI wrapper to the existing In-App-Payments-SDK and is packed with everything you need to intergrate payments in your app.
While the project itself is stable it does rely on Squares In-App Payments SDK and updates to that SDK could break our implementaion so its on you to test your app fully before releasing to production.
Install Square InAppPaymentsSDK Frameworks
YOU MUST INSTALL THE FRAMWORKS FOR THIS PACKAGE TO WORK
Download and unzip the latest SquareInAppPaymentsSDK.zip artifact from the Square In-App Payments Github repository release list.
Add the SquareInAppPaymentsSDK and SquareBuyerVerificationSDK frameworks to your project:
- Open the General tab for your application target in Xcode.
- Drag SquareInAppPaymentsSDK.xcframework and SquareBuyerVerificationSDK.xcframework from the unzipped folder into the Embedded Binaries section.
- Choose Copy Items if Needed, and then choose Finish in the dialog box that appears.
Install Square InAppPaymentsSDK SwiftUI
Xcode 11 integrates with libSwiftPM to provide support for iOS platforms.
- The preferred way of installing is via the Swift Package Manager.
- In Xcode, open your project and navigate to File → Add Packages
- Paste the repository URL (
https://github.com/realashleybailey/in-app-payments-ios-swiftui) in the Search or Enter Package URL field
- For Rules, select Branch (with branch set to
- Click Add Package
- Click Add Package again when popup appears
Please visit https://realashleybailey.github.io/in-app-payments-ios-swiftui/ to read full documentation