SwiftUI Playlist App to create a “written mixtape,” alongside a Spotify playlist JSON, in order to add a description for a song.
About The Project
- SwiftUI – https://developer.apple.com/xcode/swiftui/
- SoundIIZ – https://soundiiz.com/tutorial/import-json-to-spotify
- SDWebImage – https://github.com/SDWebImage/SDWebImageSwiftUI
- Load your playlist onto the soundiiz website and convert to JSON.
- Replace JSON in project and replace file path to your JSON file name.
- Edit [Song] array with your song names and messages.
- Install SDWebImage using XCode Package Manager, link is above.
- Enter Xcode
- Clone an existing project
- Enter github url to clone
Can be used for:
- Romantic Relationships
- Themed dinner parties
- DJ Playlist suggestions
- Party playlist suggestions
- Any situation where you need to explain why a song is where it is on a mixtape
- Coming Soon
See the open issues for a full list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also simply open an issue with the tag “enhancement”. Don’t forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch
- Commit your Changes
- Push to the Branch
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE.txt for more information.
Andrew Almasi – @premepopulation – [email protected]
Project Link: https://github.com/arrrshia/Playlist-App