The Brew App is written in SwiftUI and follows an MVVM-C architecture (kind-of lol).
The Brew App helps you keep track of your family’s, friends’ and work colleagues’ hot drink preferences, because let’s face it, it can be tough to remember everyone’s go-to beverage.
- Create, edit and delete drinks.
- Sort drinks by type or username.
- View list of drinks in list or grid format.
- Share drinks.
- 13 hot drink types available – including coffee, tea, herbal teas and more.
- 10 milk types available – including dairy and plant-based varieties.
- Choose custom app icon.
- Choose light or dark theme.
- Develop confidence.
- Learn SwiftUI and Core Data.
- Get valuable feedback from the iOS community.
Please don’t hestiate to reach out to me via Github, Linkedin or the App Store.
Thank you for your support 🚀!
- Jen Munro-Brown
- WrappingStack developed by Graveion – https://github.com/Graveion/WrappingStack
- iOS 16 minimum deployment target
- ©️2022-2023 Jennifer Munro-Brown. All Rights Reserved.