Widgets for students, leveraging popular services and their data
StuduWidgts is an iOS native app built to make student life go smoothly. StuduWidgets make it easy to absorbe everyday information by presenting things such as timetable on your Home Screen with a Widget.
This is building upon the fact, that most schools in Czechia use two services: Strava.cz for ordering lunches at the school canteen and Bakaláři for managing grades, timetables, absense and more.
StuduWidgets are currently in active development
Latest release on the App Store:
- App Store® and the Apple logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Latest TestFlight release:
Click here or use the Redeem Code: bla bla bla
To achieve good communication for both of these services, we created a connector for Strava.cz and are leveraging the Bakaláři v3 API.
- We created https://github.com/filiptronicek/strava.cz-api for easier endpoint managemet, removal of redundant or unnecesary information and transforming the XML responses into JSON.
- We are using https://github.com/bakalari-api/bakalari-api-v3 for documentation about the Bakaláři v3 API, it is a very helpful resource.
We, as highschool students find it hard to manage and get quick answers to questions like:
- what subject do we have next period?
- where is that next period?
- how long will this period last? I wanna go home
- what will be for lunch today?
- are my lunches all ordered for next week?
See the StuduWidgets Wiki for full documentation, code structure, and other information.
Built with love by @filiptronicek & @scraptechguy