Homework 1 – Flix Part 1
Flix is a film rating application for iOS.
Submitted by: Yijie Guo
Time spent: 5 hours spent in total
The following required functionality is complete:
- [ x ] User sees an app icon on the home screen and a styled launch screen.
- [ x ] User can view and scroll through a list of movies now playing in theaters.
- [ x ] User can view the movie posters in each row.
The following optional features are implemented:
- User can view the app on various device sizes and orientations.
- Run your app on a real device.
I had trouble implementing the movie cell class. I kept getting the “this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key” error, which I thinnk is caused by incorrectly linking the IBbuttons.
Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.