A fun, retro-syle e-Piano that teaches how to read notes and play the piano. Created as a Swift Student Challenge 2023 Submission by Henri Bredt in April 2023.
Demo Video comming soon
- Free piano play
- Interactive note reading and piano playing course
- Help mode highlighting the next correct key
- Scrollable and resizable keyboard
- Help labels
- Retro look-and-feel
I’ll published the app in the future on the App Store, until then you can clone this repository and run it on your iPad with the Swift Playgrounds app. If you clone this project from GitHub, you’ll need to add .swiftpm to the enclosing folder in order to be able to open this project in Xcode or Swift Playgrouds.
- Piano Sounds: https://github.com/fuhton/piano-mp3 (MIT License)
- Button Sounds: https://snd.dev/ SND01 “sine” by Yasuhiro Tsuchiya (Free for Personal and Commercial use)
- SVG to SwiftUI Shape converter: https://svg-to-swiftui.quassum.com/