A research (sample applications) that uses SwiftUI + CryptoKit + Swift Server Side Vapor.
UPDATE 4/24: I think I will have to postpone the Swift Vapor implementation as I deemed it unnecessary. In this demo project, we are using SwiftyRSA and SwiftKeychainWrapper libraries. It demos the following:
- Generation of RSA key pairs (private and public)
- Storing the private key to the Keychain with synching to the iCloud automatically.
- Encryption of a plain text/string.
- Decryption of the base64 string from the server (assuming).
- Signing (making a signature) the decrypted object.
- Using signature to verify the decrypted object from the server.
- Then finally, printing the plain text after verifying the signature.