- Informed consent process using ResearchKit.
- Track day-to-day adherence with CareKit.
- Monitor health data with HealthKit.
- Collect and upload EHR data.
- CoreMotion data demo.
- Awesome SwiftUI templates.
- Zero-code customizable configuration file.
- GCP Firebase Integration.
Please visit https://cardinalkit.org to get started with our documentation ?
Run the Sample Project
To run the example project, clone the repo, and run
pod install from the Example directory first.
Contribute to CardinalKit
Head on over to https://cardinalkit.org/docs/contribute to get onboarded to our open source community ⚡️
CardinalKit is available through CocoaPods. To install
it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
? ? ?
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
CardinalKit is available under the EPL-2.0 License license. See the LICENSE file for more info.