NewsApp is a simple News application, using storyboards that uses News API.
NewsApp is an iOS native mobile application that provides a seamless experience to its users. With its simple interface and easy-to-use features, NewsApp is an ideal platform for users to display various news categories. The application is built using storyboards and is integrated with News API.
- User can display various News by it’s category (All – sports – business – science – technology).
- User can search for any News by it’s title.
- Display search result or selected category as list of News including (image – title – description – source – publish date).
- User can add any news to favorites list to see it later.
- Display details screen for each News including all details.
- Provide an option in derails screen to open the article in a web view for further reading.
- Provide some backup news for offline mood.
- Support light and dark mood.
- iOS native app development using storyboards
- Integration with News API
- Clone the repository
- Open a new terminal in the project folder
pod installin terminal
- Open the
- Run the project on your iOS device or simulator
- Minimum deployment target IOS 16.4
- Browse different news categories in the app
- Add news to favorite
- MVVM Architecture Pattern
- Realm database
- CocoaPods (Alamofire, SDwebimage, Reachability, lottie )
- Unit Testing
- Project Management Tools(Git)
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE.md file for details.