400+ ASCII 🐮s
What is it? A Swift 5.9 compiler plugin that provides the
#🐮 Swift macro.
It replaces the cow mentioned in the macro w/ one of the ASCII cows
provided by the Swift cows package.
let compilerCow = #🐮("compiler")
If no cow matching the string is available, Xcode will produce an error:
Requires: Xcode 15beta+.
- CodeCows for macOS, includes a cows service and Xcode editor extension
- ASCII Cows for iOS, includes a cows message app extension
- Swift cows package
- Swift Macros:
- cows – Node.js cows, the original
- vaca – Get a random ASCII cow 🐮
- cows-docker – ASCII cows on Docker
MIT © Sindre Sorhus
Noze.io port: MIT © ZeeZide GmbH
Macro is brought to you by
cool contract work,
presumably any form of praise you can think of.