Flix is an app that allows users to browse movies from the The Movie Database API.
NOTE - PASTE PART 2 SNIPPET HERE: Paste the README template for part 2 of this assignment here at the top. This will show a history of your development process, which users stories you completed and how your app looked and functioned at each step.
Flix Part 1
TODO:// In the User Stories section below, add an
x in the
-[ ] like this
- [x] for any user story you complete. (🚫 Remove this paragraph after checking off completed user stories)
- (2pts) User sees an app icon on the home screen and a styled launch screen.
- (5pts) User can view and scroll through a list of movies now playing in theaters.
- (3pts) User can view the movie poster image for each movie.
- (2pt) User can view the app on various device sizes and orientations.
- (1pt) Run your app on a real device.
App Walkthrough GIF
- Unfortunately my Wi-Fi speeds are preventing me from downloading the xcode tools in a timely manner (currently at 8+ hours) which blocked me from setting up CocoaPods and completing the third task which is displaying the poster image.