MovieCorns is an application that recommends popular movies and allows users to view posts from other users. It uses the MVVM design pattern and RestAPI to fetch movie data.
- The Movies section has recommendations and a list of popular movies.
- Discover section to view posts from other users
- Ability to create, like, and comment on posts
- Seamless integration with RestAPI for up-to-date movie information
- MVVM design pattern for efficient and scalable development
iOS 15.0+ Xcode 12.0+ Swift 5.0+
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/yourusername/MovieCorns.git
- Install pods:
- Open the workspace in Xcode:
- Run the project: Press the “Run” button in Xcode.
MovieCorns uses the MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) design pattern. This pattern separates the data (model) from the UI (view), and uses a view model to communicate between them. The advantage of this pattern is that it promotes separation of concerns and testability.
MovieCorns uses RestAPI to fetch movie data from the internet.
This app was created by Bugra Muaz Mujde.