AVPlayer control made easy.
VideoPlayer - VideoPlayerControl - VideoPlayerMonitor
Features (Including Example)
work in progress
- [x] Play/Pause
- [x] Seek
- [x] Background Playback
- [x] Background AirPlay
- [x] Built-in player MonitorView for debugging
- [x] allows recording or not (defaults to no)
- [x] fundamental player state observables (e.g. rate, periodicTime, duration..)
- [ ] any loading state observable
- [ ] Cross-viewcontroller AirPlay (will be in Example soon)
- [ ] Picture-in-Picture (will be in Example soon)
VideoPlayer.player: Single<AVPlayer> to get AVPlayer instance.
Monitor and Control state
Do not write
player?.pause() any more.
VideoPlayerFactory initializer accepts
Set your instance which handles
You can simulate player behavior by yourself to improve test coverage of your app.
Make sure your default
xcode-select -ppoints at correct Xcode version.
carthage bootstrap --platform iOS xcodegen