Completed Project for Authentication in SwiftUI using Firebase Auth SDK & Sign in with Apple
Follow the tutorial at alfianlosari.com
- Uses Firebase Authentication SDK.
- Signup and Sign in using email and password.
- Sign in with Apple using Firebase OAuth Credentials and Apple Authentication Services Framework
- Xcode 11.3
- Clone or download
- Run pod install
- Provide your own unique App ID in the Xcode Project
- Create firebase project at https://firebase.google.com
- Add iOS project with matching App ID with the one in your Xcode Project
- Enable email and sign in with Apple authentication from Firebase Authentication Web Console
- Download and copy GoogleService-Info.plist file into your project
- Build and Run