Proximity – iOS Developer Challenge
Hello! Thank you for the opportunity. This was a great challenge and I thoroughly enjoyed working on it.
- The Application is based on MMVM architecture.
- Its a Navigation Controller based where one controller provides the overview of the LiveData in a table. On click of a table row the next controller is displayed which contains a 30 second interval data of the selected city.
- The WebSocket service is a Singleton class available to both the controller’s ViewModel
- Communication from Service to ViewModel is via Observables using RxSwift and RxCocoa.
- For Sparkline chart, Cocoapod library DSFSparkline is used
- For detail chart, Cocoapod Charts is used