A port of the Memoji editor from Xcode 11's iOS Simulator to macOS Catalyst.
- Launching the Memoji editor
- I can't build this into a working app yet; it only runs inside Xcode for now
- Massive lag when clicking on anything, as it tries to save the Memoji to a non-existant XPC service
- For some reason, the Memoji are extremely polygonal - it seems tesselation is broken or turned off?
What will probably never work
- Face tracking isn't included in the simulator code, so that won't work. (Unless someone wants to reverse engineer and reimplement it?)
How to try this
- Install Xcode 11.0 on macOS Catalina 10.15
- Install LLVM from LLVM's releases page
- Install Python 3
- Create a
llvm_path.conffile containing the path to your LLVM installation
- open the project in Xcode
LaurelmojiCatalyst-> "Edit Scheme" -> "Arguments" -> "Environment Variables"
- Build and run in Xcode.