A way to quickly add a notification icon to a UIView (iOS6 and up).
Notification isn't showing up!
- If the hub value is < 1, the circle hides. Try calling [increment]
- Make sure the view you set the hub to is visible (i.e. did you call [self.view addSubview: yourView]?)
- Make sure you didn't call [hideCount] anywhere. Call [showCount] to counter this
It isn't incrementing / decrementing properly!
- I've written it so that any count < 1 doesn't show up. If you need help customizing this, reach out to me
The circle is in a weird place
- If you want to resize the circle, use [scaleCircleSizeBy:]. 0.5 will give you half the size, 2 will give you double
- If the circle is just a few pixels off, use [moveCircleByX: Y:]. This shifts the circle by the number of pixels given
- If you want to manually set the circle, call [setCircleAtFrame:] and give it your own CGRect
Something else isn't working properly
- Send me a tweet @cwRichardKim with #RKNotificationHub so that other people can search these issues too
- Use github's issue reporter on the right
- Send me an email cw[email protected] (might take a few days)