iOS Application based on SwiftUI framework.
- On main screen fetching current weather data for for current location.
- Use list of favourite places to follow changes when you need it.
- Open the map and give a point to fetch current weather information for axact latitude and longitude.
- Editd your list of follows: delete unnecessary and add desired.
- Change measurement units between fahrnheit an celsium.
Feature and tech overview
- Using OpenWeather API to fetch current weather. Decode JSON response data and display on screen.
- Determine current user location with CoreLocation functionality.
- Decode coordinate(longitude and latitude) to display actual adress(shorted to show city name).
- Show MapView powered by Mapkit to find disered location on map.
- Using CoreData for persis locations of favourite places to follow weater.
- Add pakege dependency(BottomSheet) to implement bottom sheet functionality for iOS under iOS 16.
- Use converted from SVG code to draw shapes.
- Create custom element like TabBar, NavigationBar and other more.
- Create smooth transition animation with geometry reader detection.
- Use Async/Await syntax to treat necessary tasks on backgroud and back to MainActor for update UI elements.
- Add peace of Combine framework functionality to search bar.
- Add some snow animation with SpriteKit Scene, just for to emphasize the overall atmosphere and theme of app.