News App built to demonstrate the use of SwiftUI 3 features, Async/Await, CoreData and MVVM architecture pattern.
News App 📱 built to demonstrate the use of following features,
- SwiftUI 3
- Swipe Actions
- Core Data
- MVVM Architecture Pattern
Made with love ❤️ by Sameer Nawaz
Once you clone the repo,
- Add your own API key from News API in AppConfig file
- Checkout your current plan. The News API has limit for developer plan on dates query and content chars
Built With 🛠
- SwiftUI - SwiftUI is an innovative, exceptionally simple way to build user interfaces across all Apple platforms with the power of Swift.
- CoreData - Framework used to manage the model layer objects in the application.
- Figma - Figma is a vector graphics editor and prototyping tool which is primarily web-based.
BoxFeed # Target | ├── Resources | ├── Library | ├── CoreData # CoreData ManagedObject | ├── Helpers # All extension functions + CustomViews | ├── Models # Decodable models | ├── Services # NewsService | ├── Screens | | | ├── view | │ ├── main # Main root folder | | │ ├── view # SwiftUI MainView | | │ └── viewmodel # ViewModel for MainView | │ ├── Home # Home root folder | | | |__ Home # Home | │ ├── Article # Article root folder | | | |__ Article # Article | │ ├── Bookmarks # Bookmarks root folder | | | |__ Bookmarks # Bookmarks |
Apache 2.0 License Copyright 2021 Sameer Nawaz