The OmniEdge GUI version for macOS, API implementation is still understand developemnt.
Bring the intranet on the internet
A cross-platform private network tool for developers.
Install OmniEdge Cli
curl https://omniedge.io/install/omniedge-install.sh | bash
Install OmniEdge Gui Client
- Android: OmniEdge.apk
- macOS cli
- Linux Cli
- [iOS & M1 Mac]
- Raspberry Pi, ARM, Nvidia Jetson
- Login By Password
omniedge login -u [email protected]
- Login By Secret-Key
You can generate secret-key on omniedge web.
omniedge login -s xxxxxx
you can just call
omniedge join, it will automatically prompt
the available network for you to choose. And you can
also add one parameter
-n to specify the network id manually.
And then, enjoy the omniedge network.
omniedge join // or omniedge join -n "virtual-network-id"
- Architecture: https://omniedge.io/docs/article/architecture
- Install: https://omniedge.io/docs/article/install
- Cases: https://omniedge.io/docs/article/cases
- Compare: https://omniedge.io/docs/article/compare
- Performance: https://omniedge.io/docs/article/performance
- Dashboard: https://omniedge.io/docs/article/admin
Check the tempalte into .github folder to report an issue or submit a PR:
How to get started?
If you only need a convenient connectivity service Just visit https://omniedge.io/download and download the apps for your platform.
If you are an experienced programmer You can prepare your own supernode and build the client to reach your own target accroding to the following
Compiler and debuggerSection.
Compiler and debugger
Latest version of Xcode, run,
carthage update carthage update --use-xcframeworks