Download the latest build here
🤦♂️ Why another GPT mac app?
Did the world really need another Mac Desktop App?… I’d say so!
All desktop apps are webviews around ChatGPT, I didn’t see a lot of native solutions using the API. So this started as a small project to scrathc my own itch.
🔍 What it is now
This is V1, with a focus on getting quick access to GPT on your Mac. Nothing fancy, just handy.
🔮 What it could be
A purely native MacOS app, that could switch between OpenAI, Bard, Llama, or any other service out there.
Image generation, video generation, text, … OmniPrompt should be our playing ground, and ss a collective we are able to do this 💪
- Startup on login
- Auto-fill the prompt with selected text
- Shortcut keys
- Quick copy
🏗️ Jobs to be done
- Token counter: Display tokens, and when token limit surpassed allowed API call limit (8k), take fewer messages
- Personas: Create your own custom prompts, and switch on the fly.
- Saved messages library: being able to save specific messages, and viewing them in a library
- Text to speech: text to speech to fill in the prompt
- …. your next idea?
I’m not the biggest social media guy, but you can find me on LinkedIn