Shows your photo library grouped by events, to easily export them to your computer
Currently supported features:
- reading your photo library
- grouping medias: a media will be part of the same group as the previous one if they were taken less than 1 hour apart
- share a group
- delete a group
- merge a group with the previous one (will be lost when restarting the app for now)
Planned features, if time permits:
- localize the app in FR and EN
- share/delete a single media
- react to external library changes
I don’t like the Photos.app UX on iOS and find it hard to use to easily export my pictures to my Mac. I don’t use iCloud Photo Library either since I don’t fully trust it and don’t want to spend the money on it. I rather like having full control of my files and this goes for my photos as well.
This tool was made in a weekend to help save some storage on my phone, it is in very alpha state, I cannnot and will not guarantee I will have any more time to spend on it.
You may open an issue for improvments, feel free to report any bugs, with a reproducible example if possible, and I’ll do my best to integrate it.
MIT, I guess?