WishList Tracking: An exploration with SwiftUI
Simple iOS app written with SwiftUI (and, of course, Swift) to begin exploring it.
Goal: Get used to View navigation and modification, utilize lists, pass data between views, and allow user input.
- User Input: Wish list items with their name, location (i.e. vendor), and price tag.
- Favicon polling ( that little icon you see when you visit a website, shows beside the items in the list view)
- Simple understanding of data lifecycle and publisher/subscriber used in SwiftUI.
- Fast updating of a sum shown within the navigation view.
- Reinforcing Swift knowledge.