Nia Editor [WIP]
Simple minimalist photo editor on SwiftUI
TestFlight Beta (iOS 16+)
- Apple’s native person segmentation (
VNGeneratePersonSegmentationRequest). Сool for making stickers
.contextMenuimplementation (animations are broken by Apple)
- Export with
SwiftUIat any cost. Zero
- Full Apple-crossplatform.
- Only modern APIs, zero legacy support.
iOS 16+since day one
- Zero dependencies
Icon is generated by a neural network, btw!
- Formulate some clean and simple architecture for Apple-crossplatform
- Collect all the bad hacks in the world
Why it’s so messy?
- I made it
SwiftUIis young and raw
- APIs and project itself is constantly changing
Current tasks are here. Big ones:
- Video support
- Video segmentation
- Face recognition (
VNDetectFaceLandmarksRequest). It’s already there, but I don’t know why