Sketch has the basic functions for drawing from the beginning. Anyone can easily create drawing iOS Applications.
- [x] Pen tool
- [x] Eraser tool
- [x] Stamp tool
- [x] Undo / Redo
- [x] Draw on Camera / Gallery image
- [x] Multiple colors can be set
- [x] Multiple width can be set
- [x] Multiple alpha can be set
- [x] Multiple tools (Line, Arrow, Rectangle, Ellipse)
- [x] Multiple Pen Filters (Neon, Blur)
- Xcode 9.0+
- Swift 4.0+
Sketch is available through CocoaPods. To install
it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
:pencil2: How to use
Only 3 steps needed to use
1. Set UIView on Storyboard.
2. Open Inspector and enter
SketchView in the Class field of Custom Class.
3. Then just connect
SketchView to UIViewController as usual.
Sketch in proper place.
SketchView, and addSubview to the view you want to set.
let sketchView = SketchView(frame: CGRect( x: 0, y: 0, width: UIScreen.main.bounds.width, height: UIScreen.main.bounds.height) ) self.view.addSubview(sketchView)
:ok_hand: Most of the functions are implemented in the Example Application. Please see that for details.