MyTasks app written in Swift.
When creating this app, I used TableView and its delegates, worked with navigation controllers. I used one of the most popular design patterns for iOS apps – MVC. Worked with UITextField. To save all the data and user activity I used UserDefaults. To implement local notifications, I worked with the iOS User Notification framework, so that users could set a reminder for a task and not miss the most important one 🙂 A dark theme is also implemented to make the app more user-friendly.
Things I learned:
- Table views and navigation controllers
- Delegates and Protocols
- MVC design pattern for iOS apps
- UserDefaults to save user data and activity
- User Notifications – To implement local notifications
- Better understanding of Storyboards & Auto-Layout
- Support for dark and light themes using semantic colours
- iOS User Notifications
- Storyboards & Auto-Layout
You can use Source Control -> Clone to clone the app and see how it works.
You can see the project in detail on Behance.