Portfolio Returns is a financial app for macOS that helps you track your multiple investment or portfolios in one place.
- Track your multiple investment or portfolios in one place.
- Compute investor return (money-weighted return, internal rate of return).
- Compute portfolio return (time-weighted return, comparable return).
- Show portfolio returns for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year-to-date (YTD) and 1 year.
- Show portfolio returns for 3 years and up to 50 years.
- Calculate and show growth of $10,000 chart.
Requires macOS 11 Big Sur or later.
- Create a portfolio.
- Add one or more accounts.
- At the close of the last day of each month, add total contributions, total withdrawals and account balance to each account.
- Sleep well. Do not watch your portfolio. Let it perform.
Portfolio Returns is developed and built with SwiftUI.
To use this app, be sure your Mac is running macOS 11 Big Sur or later.
Portfolio Returns is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.