I made this project to practice using CoreLocation, fetching data from openweathermap.org API, JSON decoding, applying day\night appearance.
This project contains
- UIKit, CoreLocation, UITextFieldDelegate, CLLocationManagerDelegate, URLSession, JSONDecoder
- It was very interesting to find out what huge opportunities the API gives and how many different data can be loaded
How to use the app
- Tap the location button and app will request your current location, then it will fetch weather data from API and display it.
- Enter the name of a city in the textfield and the app will show the weather for that city.
- App will change its appearance depending on day\night cycle
- Don’t forget to allow location usage: