Technology has changed the way people work, communicate, shop, pay and collaborate. One such transformation was the origin of cryptocurrency.
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is meant to be a medium of exchange. It is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology. A defining feature of cryptocurrencies is that they are generally not issued by any central authority, rendering them theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.
This is an iOS application that helps the user to track his/her investments and maintain portfolios.
- [x] Live cryptocurrency data tracking
- [x] Portfolio maintenance
- [x] Graphical representation of coin market
- [x] Realtime searching, sorting and filtering of coins
- [x] Dark mode adaption
- [x] Optimised for enhanced runtime experience
- [x] MVVM(Model-View-ViewModel) structural pattern
- [x] SwiftUI framework
- [x] Core Data
- [x] Codable type
- [x] File Manager
- [x] Networking Layer
Do checkout this blog : CryptoX-My take on Cryptocurrency✍🏻