Cove – A Mock Ethical Marketplace
Cove is my passion project of a mock, curated marketplace of ethical businesses and quality producers. I work on this project to explore native iOS Development, UX/UI design, mobile CI/CD, and the Google Cloud Platform with Firebase.
This repository contains the source files for the Xcode project.
- Supports iOS 16+
- Uses Firebase for backend
- Firebase Auth
- Cloud Storage
- Log in with popular social providers (Ex. Google, Facebook, etc).
- Secure account creation with Firebase Authentication.
- Support for wide range of varying products.
- Persistent login state.
- Fetch data in real-time from Google Cloud Platform.
- Search products and available filters.
- Pages for individual stores/businesses/artists.
- Stock checking and shipping calculation.
- Product and producer promotions.
- Product reviews and ratings.
- Ability to favorite products.
- Friend system for seeing what they’ve reviewed and favorited.
- Personalized product recommendations (Based on favorites, and purchase history).
- Left is signing up with a Social Provider (Google). Facebook sign up is also supported. Once I get an Apple Developer Account, Apple sign up will also be supported.
- Right is signing up with an email (Firebase).
- Both methods will create a user entry with Firebase Authentication.
Home and Product Details Walkthrough
- This is what is currently in place for the Home view and clicking to view a product.
GIFs created with Kap.
More to come!
Everything seen so far is subject to change overtime as I move along with development.
A simple roadmap for Cove can be found at https://github.com/users/danicajiao/projects/2.