Elazig Fırat University Technology R&D Entrepreneurship Student Society (FÜTAG) was established in 2009 at Fırat University to students in engineering and was established to teach and apply management principles. Various projects and prepare students for business life and realize their potential It continues to do his best to ensure that they arrive.
You can create your own profile using the FÜTAG application and participate in our activities with many different topics from science to art. In addition, you will have the opportunity to read the blog posts prepared by our team.
If you want to have detailed information about our student community and be included in this pleasant adventure, you can download our application now.
Fütag uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- Firebase – Google-backed application development software that enables developers to develop iOS, Android and Web apps.
- SDWebImage – Asynchronous image downloader with cache support with an UIImageView category
- SwiftSoup – is a pure Swift library, cross-platform (macOS, iOS, tvOS, watchOS and Linux!), for working with real-world HTML.
- Cocoa Pods – CocoaPods is the dependency manager for Objective-C projects. It has thousands of libraries and can help you scale your projects elegantly.
- Lottie – for using animation.
- Alamofire – is an HTTP networking library written in Swift.
- Kingfisher – is a powerful, pure-Swift library for downloading and caching images from the web. It provides you a chance to use a pure-Swift way to work with remote images in your next app.
Download the application file and open a terminal inside the folder. Then run the following command.
After the libraries are installed, you can run the command below and examine the application.