Open source Github iOS client written in RxSwift and MVVM architecture.
- [x] Basic authentication
- [x] Clean architecture (RxSwift and MVVM)
- [x] Flow coordinators
- [x] Networking (Moya)
- [x] Custom transition animations (Hero)
- [x] Color themes in Light and Dark modes (RxTheme)
- [x] Programmatically UI (SnapKit)
- [x] In-app language switching (Localize-Swift)
- [x] Support iPhone and iPad (Split View)
- [x] Mixpanel and Firebase analytics events (Umbrella)
- [x] Crash reporting (Crashlytics)
- [x] Whats New (WhatsNewKit)
- [x] Logging (CocoaLumberjack)
- [ ] App Store application
- [ ] OAuth2 authentication
- [ ] Dependency injection (Swinject)
- [ ] Add tests
Building and Running
You'll need a few things before we get started. Make sure you have Xcode installed from the App Store. Then run the following two commands to install Xcode's command line tools and
bundler, if you don't have that yet.
[sudo] gem install bundler xcode-select --install
The following commands will set up SwiftHub.
cd SwiftHub bundle install bundle exec fastlane setup
pod update if you got some errors.
Alrighty! We're ready to go!
Flex debugging tool has been integrated in this application. To enable it, just swipe right anywhere in the application.
There are also included debugging Hero animations. To use it, swipe right with two fingers. Repeat this to disable.
fastlane automates common development tasks - for example bumping version numbers, running tests on multiple configurations, or submitting to the App Store. You can list the available lanes (our project-specific scripts) using
bundle exec fastlane lanes. You can list available actions (all actions available to be scripted via lanes) using
bundle exec fastlane actions. The fastlane configuration and scripts are in the
All icons used in the application are taken from the Feather.
Thanks to them for the beautiful open source icons.
- Moya - Network abstraction layer
- JSONExport - Export JSON objects as model classes
- CleanArchitectureRxSwift - Clean architecture with RxSwift
- View Model in RxSwift - Good article