Identify plants in Covenant University with ease!
Hebron Plants is an iOS, iPadOS and macOS app that identifies plants in Covenant University. It has a directory which shows you the plants’ name, family, common name, botanical description and location in Covenant University.
Made by Adewale Sanusi
Table of contents
? Take leaf or flower images of plants from your camera to identify. ? Upload plant images to identify. ? Read through a directory of more than 50 plants in Covenant University with the plants location.
Running Hebron Plants
You can run Hebron Plants on iOS 15.5 or later, iPadOS 15.5 and macOS 12.4 or later.
- Download the Xcode folder in the repo, selecting the main branch.
- Open Xcode, and choose the option to “Open a project or a file”
- Select the hebron plants Xcode folder you downloaded.
- Choose the device you’d like to run the app on.
- Press the play button!
You can open Hebron Plants in Xcode if you’d like to make any changes, or develop it further.
- Download the Xcode folder in the repo selecting the main branch.
- Open Xcode, and choose the option to “Open a project or file”
- Select the Xcode folder you downloaded
- You might be prompted with a warning, select “Trust and open” to proceed.