ChatGPT for macOS
ChatGPT is a lightweight, native macOS app that allows for quick and easy interaction with the popular GPT-3 language model. With ChatGPT, you can easily generate natural language responses to any prompt, all from the convenience of your macOS Menu Bar.
This entire readme except the artwork was written using AI.
- Fast and intuitive interaction with GPT-3 from Menu Bar
- Native macOS app for a seamless experience
- Generate natural language responses to any prompt
- Download the latest version of ChatGPT from the releases page on GitHub.
- Move the ChatGPT nto your /Applications folder.
- Open the app from your Applications folder or use the Spotlight search to launch it.
- Open the ChatGPT app from your Applications folder. The icon will appear in your Menu Bar.
- Login into your OpenAI account or sign up.
- Enter a prompt in the input field and press the Enter key or click on the “Generate” button.
- ChatGPT will generate a natural language response to your prompt and display it in the output field.
- You can continue to enter prompts and generate responses as needed.
If you encounter any issues or have any feedback, please open an issue on the GitHub repository or join my Discord server using the link https://discord.gg/VyVcNjRMeg. I will be happy to assist you with any questions or problems you may have.
All copyright for this project belongs to OpenAI. This app is a third-party implementation of ChatGPT and is not affiliated with ChatGPT.
This project makes use of CSS code from the chatgpt-mac project.