A small application created in UIKit using Xcode 14 is shown here. In this app, I have create a mini AppStore application.
Light Mode Screenshots:
Dark Mode Screenshots:
What features does this app contain:
- Featured apps for today
- Group to apps
- Search an app
- App details page
- App Info page
- App listing
- Song listing
- Light & dark mode support
What you can learn from this app:
- How to use UICollectionView’s compositional layout?
- How to fetch data from multiple requests using DispatchGroup?
- How to use UIStackView to build complete UIs?
- How to search your query using UISearchController after some delay?
- How to present a view controller with custom animation?
- How to implement drag & drop to dismiss a controller?
- How to show and hide floating view on scrolling up and down?
- How to implement infinite scrolling to fetch more data?
- How to manage your logs properly?
- How to put constraints programmatically without any library?
- How to make all UIs programmatically in an app?
and many other things…
Following the LBTA (Let’s Build That App) courses, I learned and created this demo app. You should check out this website for amazing content.
Connect with me
Feel free to reach out if you have questions or if you want to contribute in any way:
Instagram (random updates)
Medium (read my articles)
Linkedin (connect with me)
Happy Coding !!