With this first version of MemeMe, students will create an app that enables a user to take a picture, and add text at the top and bottom to form a meme. The user will be able to share the photo on Facebook and Twitter and also by SMS or email.
Why this project?
- Access the Camera and Photo Album using the UIImagePickerController
- Understand how Swift optionals, closures, collections, classes, structs and protocols are used in iOS apps
- Create Actions and Outlets with extremely high proficiency
- Use a UIActivityViewController to share media with Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and Email
- Describe the delegate pattern and give a full account of its importance and uses in iOS classes
What will I learn?
- Becoming comfortable using a variety of UIControls and stock view controllers is an essential step in becoming an iOS developer.
- Understanding UIKit allows a developer to make educated assumptions about the architecture of apps that they use.
- Mastering UKit fundamentals frees a developer up to learn model-oriented skills like networking and persistence.
- Find the image icon Artist: https://www.flaticon.es/icono-gratis/memes_5247390?term=meme&page=1&position=7&page=1&position=7&related_id=5247390&origin=search
- Version: 1.0