THIS IS A GUIDED PROJECT CREATED AND TAUGHT BY SEAN ALLEN.
SEAN’S COURSES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE TEACHABLE PLATFORM.
FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER @seanallen_dev.
- This app uses the GitHub REST API
- You can look up any Github user and see their list of followers
- Tapping on a follower shows the follower’s information
- You can tap on “Get Followers” to see their own followers
- You can add and delete users to a favorite list
- UI programmatically
- MVC Design Pattern
What I’ve Learned:
- How to build UI programmatically
- How to make network calls using the Result type
- How to save data using UserDefaults
- How to cache images using NSCache
- How to design custom views
- How to make good use of extensions