Welcome to VocabVerse!💫 This app helps you learn new words.
With VocabVerse, you can take advantage of two dynamic learning modes:
- Flash Cards: A classic method for vocabulary acquisition.
- Correct Writing Mode: This feature challenges you to write the word you’re learning correctly.
|Correct Writing Mode||Flash Cards||Learning Page|
|Vocabulary Screen||Word List Screen|
- Swift – The programming language used to develop VocabVerse.
- SwiftUI – The user interface framework that enables elegant and declarative UI design for the app.
- TCA (The Composable Architecture) – TCA designed to help developers create more maintainable, testable, and scalable applications by promoting functional programming concepts and separating concerns in an application.
- Core Data – The persistent data framework utilized for managing and storing app data efficiently.
How to install
- Clone this repo:
- Open the workspace
- Build the app
Feel free to contribute if you have any ideas or come across errors or typos!
Author: Alexander Zakharov