ExtensionKit includes many extensions, from getting the user location with a deterministic Combine API to a shimmer loading animation, to keyboard notification updates, bottom sheet and much much more. Check out the docs below or install the library with SPM to try it out.
Many extensions are things I find cumbersome in everyday iOS dev so I made a package where I can reference the them anytime. Lastly, a lot of these are inspired or taken from open source projects and articles from the Swift community
Add the url for ExtensionKit in Xcode with SPM and
Import ExtensionKit to start using it (iOS 13+).
Follow and contact me on Twitter at @f6ary.
If you find an issue, just open a ticket on it. Pull requests are warmly welcome as well, especially SwiftUI or AVFoundation!
- Clone repo
- Important pls use semantic commit messages (ex:
feat: your description)
- Add extension to source directory
- Tests are optional but add any in the Tests directory
- Add documentation to the extension (opt + cmd + /) in Xcode
- Submit a PR
- After it merges, I’ll cut a new release and update the docs
ExtensionKit is licensed under the MIT license.